Student Internships at Willow House
Our application process for FALL 2019 is now open. We are looking for candidates who are willing to:
- Commit to one full school year (August 2019-May 2020)
- Participate in our three day Facilitator Training: August 3rd 2019, August 6th, 2019 and August 10th, 2019
- Be available Thursdays from at least 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Be available on Monday and Thursday evenings to attend groups.
- Transportation is required. Students are required to attend groups in Libertyville, Arlington Heights, Chicago and in Bannockburn. Student Interns will also be asked to travel to schools within the Chicagoland area.
If you meet these requirements, please click here to review an expanded intern job description. After reviewing, if you feel Willow House is a good fit with your professional training goals, we welcome you to apply:
Following a review of all applications and resumes, selected candidates will be invited to interview. Thank you!
Timeline of Fall 2019 Intern Application Procedures:
- Applications available starting Thursday, January 24, 2019.
- Applications must be received by midnight on Sunday, April 21st, 2019 (at which time our intern application will close).
- In Person interviews will occur the weeks of April 22nd and April 29th.
- All candidates will be notified of their status by May 15th, 2019.